Friday 17 January 2014

Fitness Resolutions

New year means only one thing to most people..
 Time to get it together and sort out the body.
I've devised a list of things I plan to do or achieve throughout the year and I will be posting updates and fitness related things over on my other blog!

1. Green Tea
Green tea is considered one of the healthiest drinks in the world! It has so any health benefits and it actually tastes okay! I'm challenging myself to try to drink a cup a day if not every other day to give my insides some goodness.

2. Jog
I used the Nike Running App a little last year and would really like to start using it more. I hope to be on the 'orange level' by the end of the year. If you don't use the app the 'orange level' requires running a total of 31 miles over time. I have 25 miles to go!

3. Less sugar
Something I try to make an effort to do is eat or drink less sugar. I try to switch up some choices to sugar free options when I can and I want to do that a lot more this year.

4. Be at my dream weight
I'm not going to write here what my 'dream weight' is, but it's about a stone or so away from where I am now. 

5. Be more active
I want to just be more active on a daily basis. On a day off its easy to laze the day away in bed catching up on Netflix. (Just me?) I really want to aim to be more active, even for just 30 minutes a day, if it means walking more or doing physical exercise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment